Tough times quotes: Humanity is now going through a very tough times. As we all know a pandemic called COVID-19 has broken out all
People all over the world locked down themselves in-home, our cities are shorted down due to an ultramicroscopic evil entity we know as CORONA Virus. The first spotted in Wuhan, China it has spread throughout the globe becoming one of the most critical problems for the humanity of the century.
But we will not get panicked because we are humans and we will overcome this pandemic. Humanity has faced pandemic, more devastating earlier and every time we succeeded to uproot the pandemics. This time also we will win.
So to tell this to everyone we have collected some quotes along with images so that in this tough time you people keep the confidence and believe in our scientists, doctors, and Nurses. They are the front line warriors of this war against COVID-19.
Be safe, avoid social gathering until a vaccine is developed for the COVID_19.
Here are some best tough times quotes that will inspire you to fight with this frightful situation.
Tough times quotes for CORONA Virus pandemic
- I would urge my fellow Indians to listen to what some of the most distinguished film personalities of the country have to say. _PM Narendra Modi
- Herd immunity is the most unscientific jargon of the scientific community. _Amit Ray
- Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. _Franklin D. Roosevelt
- I stand in full solidarity with our Prime Minister’s call for #JantaCurfew. _Kamal Haasan
- Beware of COVID-19. _Steven Magee
- Coming out of isolation will be like opening Christmas presents on Christmas Day.
Just don’t be disappointed if you don’t get what you want. _Anthony T. Hincks
- Staying home is my super power ✌🏼 and yours! Please everyone take care of yourself, your loved ones and us all. This situation should not be taken lightly. The sooner we all stay home and keep ourselves from catching this Very contagious virus 🦠 the sooner we can go back to our lives without losing lives🙏🏼❤#WeAreOne. _Gal Gadot
- Hey, I know times are scary right now but I just wanted to check in with you all Please stay safe & make sure to look out for each other & yourselves. We’ve shared some info on @shawnfoundation socials if you need any resources x. _ Shawn Mendes
- How long are we going to be in quarantine? _ Mariah Carey
- My hair is gonna be back this long by the time this BS is over… Stay safe people! _Icet
- Near, far wherever you are… make sure you’re practicing social distancing! Near, far, wherever you are… assurez-vous de pratiquer la distanciation sociale! _Celine Dion
- I’m joining some New Yorkers by donating to @nyphospital & @columbiamed & expressing deep gratitude for our frontline heroes. _Idina Menzel
- We created a #JaredLetoCinemaClub tee in the hope we could raise some much-needed support for COVID-19. 100% of profits will be donated to @PIH and I am personally matching all monies raised. _Jared Leto
- Quarantine got everybody in the house. _Mariah Carey
- The biggest Covid-19 pandemic is hunger, starvation, fear, and uncertainty. It is not the virus itself. _Olawale Daniel
- Before you go out in public, ask yourself:
– Is it worth it?
– Can I work it?
– Can I put my thing down flip it and reverse it?
- We felt so lonely in the crowd. And now we feel so connected in isolation. _Hrishikesh Agnihotri
- So I talked to some doctors and scientists. It’s not the easiest for everyone right now but the kindest/healthiest thing we can do is self-quarantine and not hang out with people over 65 and in large groups. I wish I could see my parents and grandmas right now but it’s much safer to not so I don’t get them sick in case I have it. I’m hanging at home with my dogs. I love you, world, we’ll all get through this. Trust me, I talked to God —she said we’re gonna be ok. _Lady Gaga