Morning is a blessing for everyone therefore a good morning quote may be cherry on top. John Milton said, “Morning shows the day.”
- “Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities.” _ Harvey Mackay
- “The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” _ Thomas Jefferson
- “Good morning is not just a word. It’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right. Have a nice day.”
- “The world is new to us every morning. This is God’s gift and every man should believe he is reborn each day.”
- “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat-in the evening. Sleep in the night.” _ William Blake
- “Life is too short, she panicked, I want more. He nodded slowly, Wake up earlier.” _ Dr. Sun Wolf
- “Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.” _ Josh Billings
- Good morning. Life is like a mirror: it will smile at you if you smile at it
- “It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day. Good morning”
- “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
- The world is beautiful outside when there is stability inside.
- Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” _ Marcus Aurelius
- “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to the best day of your life. Good morning”
- “Every morning is a beautiful morning.” – a good morning quote by Terri Guillemets
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.” _ Paul Henderson
- “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” _ a good morning quote by Henry David Thoreau
- Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours!
- “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” _ William Arthur Ward
- “Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.” – Mahatma Gandhi
FAQs on Good Morning :
Q. What are some good morning quotes?
Ans: Here are some of them-
1. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. _ Marcus Aurelius
2. God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning. _ Joyce Meyer
3. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. _ William Arthur Ward
4. When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. _ Lady Gaga
Q. What can you say instead of good morning?
Ans: The wold is full in diversities. If you don’t want to say Good Morning then insteed of it you can say-
G’day in Australia.
Suprabhat in India.
Zao shang hao in China.
Bonjour in France.
Buon giomo in Italy.
Buenos dias in Spain.
Gunaydin in Turkey etc
Q. How do you wish good morning?
Ans: Without wishing good morning you will feel like you day is incomplete. So, wish everyone Good Morning with the beautiful quotes above.
Q. What is a positive quote for the day?
Ans: With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. _ Eleanor Roosevelt
Q. What is the most powerful quote?
Ans: You must be the change you wish to see in the world. _ Mahatma Gandhi