The word ‘broken heart’ is really harsh word. It really hurts when someone gets heartbroken.
- There is a whole world of pain, hurt, heartache, and torture hidden behind my little smile that no one knows of but you. _ Unkown
- I think my all-time favorite song would be between ‘Slow Dancing in a Burning Room’ and ‘Dreaming with a Broken Heart’ by John Mayer. _ Shawn Mendes
God gave you plenty of beauty, intelligence, generosity, and love but forgot to give you one thing that is Mercy. If you had even an ounce of mercy in your heart, you would not have treated me the way you have today.
Some women feel the best cure for a broken heart is a new beau. _ Gene Tierney
- I wish there were a magical switch in my life that I could press to erase all the memories I have with you!
- Love lasts about seven years. That’s how long it takes for the cells of the body to totally replace themselves. _ Francoise Sagan
- My heart tells me that you’re still in love with me and always will be. No matter how far you go, a little part of me will always be stuck to you. I still love you, but I hate you for breaking my heart.
- I’d rather have a broken arm than a broken heart. _ Christie Brinkley
- It took me realizing that a broken heart has never actually killed anyone to find the courage to ask for what I want, in just about every situation. That was part of my own growing up. _ Ginnifer Goodwin
- A broken heart is the worst. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.
- Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t. _ Stephen King
- I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart. ‘Wanna Say’ is one of the few love songs I’ve ever done. _ Kat Graham
- You were my reason to live, love and laugh. Now when you’ve gone away, I don’t know what to do!!
- I don’t want to break someone’s heart, but you can’t control that. A broken heart happens; that’s inevitable. _ Lykke Li
- The best way to heal a broken heart, it turns out, is to find a way to move past the hurt. _ Mary Kay Andrews
- Of course! It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelizing energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning them helps immensely. _ Deepika Padukone
- After our break-up, the only reason I’ve been constantly smiling is because I know that the minute the smile from my face fades away, it’s going to be scars, tears, and fright for me all the way.
It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again. _ Eric Kripke
- There’s no such thing as a broken heart, and there’s no such thing as a Sasquatch. _ Matthew Ramsey
FAQs on Broken heart quotes :
Q. What do you say when someone breaks your heart?
Ans: You should wish him/her well. You deserve better than the person. You better don’t say anything because saying anything in this point sounds like an excuse for yourself. Saying nothing at this point is like saying everything.
Q. How do you motivate a broken heart?
Ans: You can simply help a broken heart as being there with the person. Realise him/her it’s ok to cry, tears can help for healing. Listen the person because a broken heart person always wants someone listen to him/her and the rest but not in this list is be empathetic with.
Q. Can you actually die of a broken heart?
Ans: Yes you can die of a broken heart. Broken heart is an emotional stressful pain which can cause the heart to stop beating in normal way and it’s result will be heart failure. So, keep smiling and let it go.
Q. What does a broken heart feel like?
Ans: When your heart is broken you will feel like the end of the world. You have to keep believe in yourself. Remember, time will show you the way.
Q. What is the saddest quote ever?
Ans: “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. _ Khalil Gibran” is one of the saddest ‘Broken heart quotes’ ever.