Love is one of the most wonderful and heavenly feelings we have ever experienced!
But choosing the best love quotes can be confusing, that why we have done the work hard for you and made a collection of all-time best cute love quotes for him and love quotes for her. And what cute in love quotes is that these inspirational love quotes are formed by them who were deeply in love at some point.
With these short, simple, and cute love quotes you can easily express your love feeling and can touch the heart of that someone, very special to you. So why do searching here and there, check our collection of amazingly cute and inspirational love quotes below? You can download the love quote images, and copy text quotes and refer to your friends for using them.
Cute love quotes
- All mankind love a lover. _ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. _ Mother Teresa
- The course of true love never did run smooth. _ William Shakespeare
- Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. _ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. _ Voltaire
- Love in its essence is spiritual fire. _ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. _ C. S. Lewis
- Do all things with love. _ Og Mandino
- Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. _ Lao Tzu
- He who loves, flies, runs, and rejoices; he is free and nothing holds him back. _ Henri Matisse
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. _ Helen Keller
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. _ George Bernard Shaw
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. _ Jules Renard
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. _ Victor Hugo
- Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love. _ Francis of Assisi
- Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. _ Rainer Maria Rilke
- Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. _ Vincent Van Gogh
- What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. _ Helen Keller
- In the flush of love’s light, we dare be brave. And suddenly we see that love costs all we are, and will ever be. Yet it is only love which sets us free. _ Maya Angelou
- As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. _ Jesus Christ
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. _ Miguel Unamuno
- Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods. _ Plato
- I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. _ Audrey Hepburn
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. _ Albert Einstein
- Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give. _ Bertrand Russell
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. _ Jesus Christ
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. _ Buddha
- Who, being loved, is poor? _ Oscar Wilde
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. _ Oscar Wilde
- Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule. _ Buddha
- A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love. _ Friedrich Nietzsche
- Love takes up where knowledge leaves off. _ Thomas Aquinas
- There isn’t any formula or method. You learn to love by loving – by paying attention and doing what one thereby discovers has to be done. _ Aldous Huxley
- Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire. _ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries. _ Truman Capote
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. _ Robert Frost
FAQs on Cute love quotes :
Q. What are some love quotes?
Ans: Some best love quotes that can make him/her smile are-
1. There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations. _ Francois de La Rochefoucauld
2. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own… Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy. _ Robert A. Heinlein
3. Love is metaphysical gravity. _ R. Buckminster Fuller
4. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. _ William Shakespeare
5. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. _ Bruce Lee
Q. What is the most romantic saying?
Ans: The most romantic saying that can make your day romantic- “You’re the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep.”
Q. What true love really means quotes?
Ans: Love, dedicated to anyone is true love and, in this condition you will see your beloved in everyone.
Here are some true love quotes-
1. I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe. _ Christie Brinkley
2. The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it. _ Israel Zangwill
3. It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they’re destined to be. _ Michelle Yeoh
Q. How do you express your love?
Ans: If you want to fall in any relationship, then you must have to show your beloved, how much love him/her.
1. First of all you have to understand your pertner’s need, that what he/she want.
2. Tell your partner, that how much you love him/her. It will make her realise your feeling for him/her.
3. Show affection to him/her.
4. Spend quality times with your beloved.
5. Be kind and don’t get tired, distracted.
Q. What are good short quotes?
Ans: Some good short quotes are-
1. Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.
_ Dennis Waitley
2. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
_ Mahatma Gandhi
3. Stay hungry. Stay foolish. _ Steve Jobs
4. Forget about style; worry about results. _ Bobby Orr
5. Every noble work is at first impossible. _ Thomas Carlyle
Q.Do what u love quotes?
Ans: Here are some do what u love quotes-
1. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still. _ Henry David Thoreau
2. If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life. _ Marc Anthony
3. If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax. _ Christin Louboutin
3. Do what you love and the necessary resources will follow. _ Peter McWilliams
4. You want to do what you love, but stuff overshadows it, so it makes it a little harder for people to take me seriously. _ Selena Gomez
5. I believe that when you do what you love, you find higher levels of satisfaction that can compensate for lower income. _ Adam Neumann