There is one universal truth in every living being and that is death. Death is the ultimate destiny and one day we all have to face it. But it is really hard to accept the death of our loved ones.
Death quotes for loved ones :
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. _ Marcus Aurelius
- Death is a fearful thing. _ William Shakespeare
- You only live twice:
Once when you are born
And once when you look death in the face _ Ian Fleming
- Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives. _ Abu Bakr
- Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. _ JK Rowling,
- To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. _ Buddha
- Man always dies before he is fully born. _Erich Fromm
- I had seen birth and death but had thought they were different. _ T. S. Eliot
- I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. _ Winston Churchill
- Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people. _ Khalil Gibran
- Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die. _ Herbert Hoover
- The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there’s no risk of accident for someone who’s dead. _ Albert Einstein
- Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75. _ Benjamin Franklin
- No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. _Steve Jobs
- Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see. _ Helen Keller
- Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other. _ Francis Bacon
- It kills me sometimes, how people die. _ Markus Zusak
- I could die for you. But I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, live for you. _ Ayn Rand
- It is difficult to accept death in this society because it is unfamiliar. In spite of the fact that it happens all the time, we never see it. _ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it. _ Alice Walker
- If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character…Would you slow down or speed up? _ Chuck Palahniuk
- Death will be a great relief. No more interviews. _ Katharine Hepburn
- A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. _ Oscar Wilde
- I tell myself that God gave my children many gifts – spirit, beauty, intelligence, the capacity to make friends and to inspire respect. There was only one gift he held back – length of life. _ Rose Kennedy
- All architects want to live beyond their deaths. _ Philip Johnson
- I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to. _ Jimi Hendrix
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. _ Mark Twain
- I don’t want to die without any scars. _ Chuck Palahniuk
- Life is for the living.
Death is for the dead.
Let life be like music.
And death a note unsaid.”
_ Langston Hughes
When people don’t express themselves, they die one piece at a time. _ L.H Anderson
FAQs on Death quotes
Q. What do you say when someone dies quotes?
Ans: 1. Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.
2. What is lovely never dies, but passes into another loveliness, Star-dust or sea-foam, Flower or winged air. _ Thomas Bailey Aldrich
3. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. _ Mahatma Gandhi
4. Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.
Q. What do you say when someone dies?
Ans: Here are the suggestions for you-
1. I will keep you in my prayers.
2. I’m so sorry to hear that He/She has died.
3. I wish you nothing but comfort and strength. Rest in peace.
4. He/She was such a beautiful person. We will miss him/her always.
Q. What to say about a friend who passed away?
Ans: It’s really very painful to hear that someone with whom you have spent your favourite moments have passed away. You can give sympathy to his/her family with your words-
1. I wish I could take away your pain. Remember that I am thinking about you and praying comfort for you & your family.
2. Please let me know, if there is anything I can do for you and your family.
3. I can’t imagine that he/she isn’t alive but his/her legacy will live on forever.
4. Our sympathy is with you.
Q. How beautiful death must be?
Ans: Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one’s head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace _ by Oscar Wild.
Q. What were Oscar Wilde's last words?
Ans: Last word by Oscar Wild were-
1. This wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. Either it goes or I do.
2. The truth is rarely pure and never simple.