The Almighty God is the creator of everything. God quotes are some words about the Holi Spirit to show our respect to God.
Here you will find some holy quotes on The God. Share this God Quotes among your friends and family to increase spirituality and help them nourishing their practical life.
God Quotes and Images
- Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him, and he with me. _ Jesus Christ
- God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. _ Martin Luther
- I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about. _ Henry Ford
- If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. _ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- God is, even though the whole world denies him. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustaining. _ Mahatma Gandhi
- A man can no more diminish God’s glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, ‘darkness’ on the walls of his cell. _ C. S. Lewis
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. _ Rabindranath Tagore
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon, and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls. _ Mother Teresa
- The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him – that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free. _ Swami Vivekananda
- I just want to do God’s will. And he’s allowed me to go to the mountain. And I’ve looked over, and I’ve seen the promised land! I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land. _ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- All men are born with a nose and five fingers, but no one is born with a knowledge of God. _ Voltaire
- The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’ _ Billy Graham
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?’ _ William Arthur Ward
- God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners. _ Soren Kierkegaard
- I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong. _ John Lennon
- Since God knows our future, our personalities, and our capacity to listen, He isn’t ever going to say more to us than we can deal with at the moment. _ Charles Stanley
- The Bible is one of the greatest blessings bestowed by God on the children of men. It has God for its author; salvation for its end, and truth without any mixture for its matter. It is all pure. _ John Locke
- Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there’s a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan. _ Charles Stanley
- Material possessions, winning scores, and great reputations are meaningless in the eyes of the Lord because He knows what we really are and that is all that matters. _ John Wooden
- O Holy Spirit, descend plentifully into my heart. Enlighten the dark corners of this neglected dwelling and scatter there Thy cheerful beams. _ Saint Augustine
- For it pleased God after he had made all things by the word of his power, to create man after his own image. _ George Whitefield
- It is only impossible that it is possible for God. He has given over the possible to the mechanics of matter and the autonomy of his creatures. _ Simone Weil
- I don’t stand for the black man’s side, I don’ t stand for the white man’s side. I stand for God’s side. _ Bob Marley
- The world sees in our conduct, in our behavior, the proof that we are the real children of God. _ Pope Shenouda III
- My trust in God flows out of the experience of his loving me, day in and day out, whether the day is stormy or fair, whether I’m sick or in good health, whether I’m in a state of grace or disgrace. He comes to me where I live and loves me as I am. _ Brennan Manning
- God is looking for people to use, and if you can get usable, he will wear you out. The most dangerous prayer you can pray is this: ‘Use me.’ _ Rick Warren
- Human beings should be held accountable. Leave God alone. He has enough problems. _ Elie Wiesel
- God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement. _ Marcus Garvey
- In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we’re pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker’s praise without anxiety. _ Aiden Wilson Tozer
- The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature, and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be. _ Anne Frank
- There is nothing unpremeditated, nothing neglected by God. His unsleeping eye beholds all things. _ Saint Basil
- Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He’s sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped. _ Charles Stanley
- The way to be with God in every season is to strive to be near Him every week and each day. _ Thomas S. Monson
- Start living now. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God. _ Mary Manin Morrissey
- At the cross, God wrapped his heart in flesh and blood and let it be nailed to the cross for our redemption. _ E. Stanley Jones
- Many are the names of God and infinite the forms through which He may be approached. _ Ramakrishna
- God who is eternally complete, who directs the stars, who is the master of fates, who elevates man from his lowliness to Himself, who speaks from the cosmos to every single human soul, is the most brilliant manifestation of the goal of perfection. _ Alfred Adler
- If thou desire the love of God and man, be humble, for the proud heart, as it loves none but itself, is beloved of none but itself. Humility enforces where neither virtue, nor strength, nor reason can prevail. _ Francis Quarles
- Knowledge of God’s Word is a bulwark against deception, temptation, accusation, even persecution. _ Edwin Louis Cole
- God the Father and God the Son cannot be everywhere present; indeed they cannot be even in two places at the same instant: but God the Holy Spirit is omnipresent – it extends through all space, with all other matter. _ Orson Pratt
- However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts. _ John Calvin
- Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him, all creatures here below! Praise Him above, ye heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! _ Thomas Ken
- I cannot think that we are useless or God would not have created us. There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say. _ Geronimo
- Before we can know God and understand his great plan it is first necessary for us to believe that he exists and that he rewards all who diligently seek him. _ Joseph Franklin Rutherford
- There’s only one effectively redemptive sacrifice, the sacrifice of self-will to make room for the knowledge of God. _ Aldous Huxley
- Together, We will make America strong again. We will make wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. _ Donald Trump
- God will not permit any troubles to come upon us unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty. _ Peter Marshall
- I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something… it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. _ Joyce Meyer
- What I see in the Bible, especially in the book of Psalms, which is a book of gratitude for the created world, is a recognition that all good things on Earth are God’s, every good gift is from above. They are good if we recognize where they came from and if we treat them the way the Designer intended them to be treated. _ Philip Yancey
FAQs for God quotes :
Q: What is the most powerful quote?
Ans: One of the most powerful quotes is-
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” _ M.K Gandhi
Q: What God Can Do quotes?
Ans: Quotes on what God can do is – “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” _ Germany Kent
Q: What are the best quotes?
Ans: Some of the best quotes are :
1. Just do the best you can. No one can do more than that. _ John Wooden
2. Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated. _ Lou Holtz
3. I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best. _ Walt Whitman
4. I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end. _ Abraham Lincoln
5. If a man does his best, what else is there? _ George S. Patton
Q: When God is by your side quotes?
Ans: “If you have God on your side, everything becomes clear.” _ Ayrton Senna
Q: What are good short quotes?
Ans: Some good short quotes are:
1. Impossible is for the unwilling. _ John Keats
2. Stay foolish to stay sane. _ Maxime Lagacé
3. When nothing goes right, go left.
4. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. _ Samuel Beckett
5. Take the risk or lose the chance.
Q: What is a good life quote?
Ans: Some good life quotes are:
1. The good life is one that’s artistically made. _ William Shatner
2. But I have a good life. I enjoy what I do. I am married to work. _ Henry Rollins
3. I’ve had a good life and was born to and among people I’ve admired and loved. _ Wendell Berry