International Women’s day quotes are some dedicated lines and sayings for women on a particular day for them. International Women’s Day (IWD) is celebrated on 8th March every year.
In this patriarchal society Men always dominated women for centuries. However, the time has changed over time, and many strong and brave women have raised their voices against patriarchy and succeed to make a significant mark on history. International Women’s day is dedicated to those courageous women.
International women’s day or IWD has been occurring for over a century. The first gathering for International women’s day took place in the year 1911. Over a million people supported IWD. We can also show our respect for women with beautiful International Women’s day quotes.
Here are some beautiful and respectful International women’s day quotes. We dedicate these lines to all women who are the most crucial part of this society as humanity exists because of them.
International Women's Day quotes and images :
- Women’s value has been under-recognized for far too long. _ Sidney Sheldon
- What’s the greatest lesson a woman should learn? That since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she did not. _ Rupi Kaur
- Give me good mothers and I will give you a good nation. _ Napoleon
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. _ Hillary Clinton
- To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her what she can. _ Spanish Proverb
- And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back, because her passion burned brighter than her fears. _ Mark Anthony
- After all those years as a woman hearing, ‘not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,’ almost overnight I woke up one morning and thought, ‘I am enough.’ _ Anna Quindlen
- The only really happy folks are married women and single men. _ H. L. Mencken
- Women have simple tastes. They get pleasure out of the conversation of children in arms and men in love. _ H. L. Mencken
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength. _ G.D. Anderson
- Girls should never be afraid to be smart. _ Emma Watson
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. _ Albert Einstein
- Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them. _ Unknown
- A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t. _ Rhonda Hansome
- She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love. _ Unknown
- She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword. _ Atticus
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. _ Melinda Gates
- The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles. _ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire. _ Colette Werden
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. _ Coco Chanel
- She’s a badass with a good heart. Soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She’s the type of woman you go to war beside; the type of woman you marry. _ R.H. Sin
- She promised better things for herself, so she sought out those things and never looked back. _ Unknown
- The world needs strong women who will lift and build others. Who will love and be loved? Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce; women of indomitable will. _ Amy Tenney
- There’s something about a woman with a loud mind that sits in silence, smiling, knowing she can crush you with the truth. _ R.G. Moon
- She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into fire and smiles. _ E. Corona
- No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it’s only a question of degree. _ W. C. Fields
- Never ever mistake her silence for weakness. Remember that sometimes the air stills before the onset of a hurricane. _ Unknown
- Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim. _ Nora Ephron
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. _ Audrey Hepburn
- How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants rather than to create it herself. _ Anais Nin
- Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince. _ Samuel Lowe
- You can always tell who the strong women are. They are the ones you see building one another up instead of tearing each other down. _ Unknown
- Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. _ Friedrich Nietzsche
- In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits. _ Arnold Schwarzenegger
- A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else. _ Unknown
- She was a wild one. Always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on. _ Kaitlin Foster
- My mother told me two things constantly. One was to be a lady and the other was to be independent, and the law was something most unusual for those times because for most girls growing up in the ’40s, the most important degree was not your B.A. but your M.R.S. _ Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- What we women need to do, instead of worrying about what we don’t have is just love what we do have. _ Cameron Diaz
- Don’t let anyone tell you you’re weak because you’re a woman. _ Mary Kom
- Well-behaved women rarely make history. _ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Clever and attractive women do not want to vote; they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men. _ George Bernard Shaw
- She’s everything; even when she’s treated like nothing. _ R.H. Sin
- Women are incredible in groups together. Terrifying. Men have nothing on them. _ Michael Hutchence
- She is strong, but not in the ways most people think. She loves more than she’ll ever get back and she knows it, yet she loves anyway. _ J.M. Storm
- I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We’ve been taught that silence would save us, but it won’t. _ Audre Lorde
- She was a true fighter; you could see it in her eyes. She wasn’t born strong, she was made strong. She was sculpted to be her own when the world let her down and she kept picking herself back up. _ Unknown
- Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses. _ Francis Bacon
- Single women have a dreadful propensity for being poor. Which is one very strong argument in favor of matrimony. _ Jane Austen
FAQs on International Women's Day :
Q: What do you say on International Women's Day?
Ans: You can wish a woman with beautiful Women’s Day quotes. But most of all you need is respect for a woman always in your heart and also in mind.
Q: How do you wish a girl happy on International Women's Day?
Ans: Women are one of the beautiful creations of mother nature. Wish a woman with beautiful International Women’s Day quotes. Tell her how beautiful she is and her importance in your life.
Q: What is your wish for yourself on this International Women's Day?
Ans: Women are an essential thing in the world. There are no words to express their importance in this world. A woman, she might be your mother, wife, sister, or in any relationship with you; without them, a home will always be empty.
Q: What is the importance of Women's Day?
Ans: From the ancient to modern history, women were united for equality and achievement. The first International Women’s Day held in 1911; now, we celebrate it on 8th March of every year.
Q: Why do we celebrate Women's Day speech?
Ans: Women’s Day is the time to thank our female employees, mothers, wives, daughters, and friends. There are special programs organized for this purpose. We celebrate this Day because we recognize that women have done a lot of work to help us, and now their gifts are being recognized. We are truly grateful for what women have contributed to our country and the world. But today, women are facing many problems that men do not suffer.