Welcome to this page, here are some wishes Merry Christmas quotes and images we have picked for you. Wishes Merry Christmas quotes to you and your family.
Merry Christmas quotes
- “Love came down at Christmas, Love all lovely, Love Divine, Love was born at Christmas, Star and Angels gave the sign.” ~Christina Rossetti
- “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it – You feel it. You know it. You believe it.” ~Kevin Alan Milne
- “Heap on the wood! – the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.” ~Sir Walter Scott
- “Christmas isn’t about candy canes or lights all aglow, it’s the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.” ~Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- “Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” ~Calvin Coolidge
- “It’s Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~ W. T. Ellis
- “This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.” ~ Taylor Caldwell
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.” ~ Harlan Miller
- “At its best, Christmas is a mirror in which we see reflected the very best life can be. Where we see ourselves moved by generosity, inspired by hope and uplifted by love, not only for ourselves but for the whole evolving universe.” ~ Bruce Sanguin
- This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift-giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
- Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
- Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones,
- spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
- For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness.
- May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Some Christmas wishes
- During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness not just today, but throughout the New Year.|
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Happy Christmas!!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year.
- Hooray, it’s the holidays! I hope you have a great Christmas, and I can’t wait to celebrate the New Year with you!
- May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. And may the New Year be full of adventure and fun! You deserve it!
- Warmest wishes for a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thanks for being such a great friend.
“Are you willing to believe that love is the strongest thing in the world stronger than hate, stronger than evil, stronger than death and that the blessed life which began in Bethlehem nineteen hundred years ago is the image and brightness of the Eternal Love?
Then you can keep Christmas.”
~Henry Van Dyke
Merry Christmas wishes for friends
- This made me think of us! Thank you for being such a great friend and support this year. Wishing you more sleep and time for yourself in the coming year. Happy Holidays!
- Christmas is extra special when you spend it with people you care about, and I’m so lucky I get to spend it with you! Thank you for welcoming us into your home these Holidays and making us feel so special. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas bring you much joy and happiness, and may your New Year be merry and bright. Thanks for being such a great friend!
Christmas wishes for family
- Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas to my dear friend, may this season be filled with joy and laughter for you and your family.
- May the holiday season end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the [insert family name].
- Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Season creating special memories with your beautiful family. With lots of love from the [insert family name].
- Wishing you a happy holiday and a wonderful New Year. Best wishes from the [insert your family name].
- Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Christmas and throughout 2020. With love from the [insert family name].
Here are some more Christmas wish images
- Tonight I will dress up and look very pretty for you. I want you to look at me and feel glad to be my boyfriend. I want us to hold hands and wish each other a Merry Christmas with a kiss.
- I do not want you to get me any presents. I only want to have you with me and I will be very happy. Your presence is enough to have a Merry Christmas.
- There have been many tests for our love, but it is all over now. We are happy today and I want you to come to my house and welcome Christmas together. I love you
- This Christmas, I’m sending you a LOVE CAKE baked with 1 cup of love, 2 cups of trust, 1 cups of devotion, And a dash of charm, Merry Christmas, enjoy your gift!
- This is but a message. These are but words. But these spring from core of my soul To wish you all the best this season holds. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
- All my love for you will be my Christmas gift. I love you and I want us to celebrate Christmas Eve together at midnight tonight. Merry Christmas.
- For the most special woman in my life, Who loves me unconditionally, Who cares for me Who cherishes me Merry Christmas!
- I may not always say this but I want you to know that you’re the most awesome person I know The person who captured my heart And imprison me in her heart. Wishing you the best Christmas ever!
- We may not be together this Christmas But just remember that in my heart You will always be around Together, by heart and soul, we will celebrate Christmas Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christmas love wishes
- Love is heavenly and Christmas is a heavenly Festival So I am having a great pleasure to wish Merry Christmas sweetheart!!
- You are my love and hope, Everything seems fine when you’re around. I hope this love will be forever. Merry Christmas dear.
- My Christmas is more colorful this year Because this year I am having your love Merry Christmas My Dear
- Merry Christmas wishes to a special girl, Who has stolen my heart. Enjoy Christmas with party and dance
- Christmas brings be happiness not because I can celebrate, But I know it brings happiness and cheers to my sweetheart Merry Christmas My Dear
FAQs on Merry Christmas
Q. What is Christmas in English
Ans: ‘Christmas’ is an English word which means the birthday of Jesus Christ.
Q. How do Christians celebrate Christmas?
Ans: Christians celebrate Christmas in different ways with Christmas trees, singing Christmas carol etc. Christians celebrate Christmas by giving and receiving gifts, presents, cards, wishing everyone with Christmas quotes, etc.
Q. How do you wish Merry Christmas?
Ans: For Merry Christmas wishes here are one the best Christmas collections ever. You can simply download and share them among your friends and family.
Q. What is celebrated at Christmas?
Ans: Christmas is basically a festival, people celebrate it around all over the world on 25th Dec. It is the birth date of our almighty god Jesus Christ.
Q. Why do we say Merry Christmas and not Happy Christmas?
Ans: Happy is a word comes from hap i.e luck but as we know Christmas comes up with joy and new opportunities for us. In a word saying ‘Merry’ before Christmas is showing of happiness.