Inspirational and motivational quotes are capable of changing the way how do we see and feel about ourselves and our society.
- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
- Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. _ Albert Einstein
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. _Walt Disney
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. _ David Brinkley
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
- Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. _ Vaibhav Shah
- Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, the dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. _ Swami Vivekananda
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. _ Winston Churchill
- Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do and then do it. _ Henry Ford
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. _ Chris Grosser
- Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. _ Eleanor Roosevelt
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. _ Thomas A. Edison
- If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it. _ Kim Garst
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
- If you’re going through hell keep going. _ Winston Churchill
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. _ Oscar Wilde
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
FAQs on Inspirational Quotes :
Q.What are the best inspirational quotes?
Ans: 1. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. _ Maya Angelou
2. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. _ Buddha
3. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. _ Walt Whitman
4. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. _ Francis of Assisi
5. And above all things, never think that you’re not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning. _ Isaac Asimov
Q. What are positive quotes?
Ans: Positive quotes are something that will energize you and give you energy even when you are down in your life. So keep motivating yourself and achieve what you want to be!
Q. What is a positive quote for the day?
Ans: Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. _ Roy T. Bennett
Q. What are good short quotes?
Ans: In this page you will get lots of short inspirational quotes. Scroll up and here you go.
Q. What is the most powerful quote?
Ans: A powerful quote that will give energy to your mind and you will can work even for a whole day.
Q. What are some meaningful quotes?
Ans: Some meaningful quotes are-
1. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. _ Joshua Marine
2. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. _ Albert Einstein
3. This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is. _ Dennis Rodman
4. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. _ Oscar Wilde